Friday, December 01, 2006

Anyone Missed Me???

Wow! It's been more than 2 months since I last updated my blog. So much happened and just didn't have time. Now Thanksgiving is over and X-mas is coming. I'll try to update my Italy trip soon. In the meantime, you can see some nice pictures we took at Mic's blog. Check it out. He did a really good job.

Last week I took the whole week off 'cuz I have a lot of vacation days left. Didn't plan anything 'cuz I wanted to relax. But how often does things go according to our plans. I ended up spending time w/friends and family and cleaning the house. And I had friends and family over and cooked for them (once American style and another Chinese). I think in the future, I wouldn't do Chinese anymore 'cuz it's too much prep-work and lots of cleaning. We did our usual Thanksgiving event, go to S.F. for the car show. There weren't as much cars as the previous years. Some cars, like the BMW X5 (hopefully my next car if not the Mini cooper), weren't even there. Oh well...

What's surprising is that I didn't go shopping this year. I actually didn't buy anything (ha!ha!ha! mostly 'cuz I spent too much in Italy). Instead I put some stuff to sell on eBay. This year, things didn't sell too well, except for the pots that went way over what we expected (not complaining on that). I think Mic shouldn't complain about me not trying to clear up the extra stuff at the house. I tried to sell them but ppl aren't interested. I'll wait 'til next year and try again. Who knows. The pots that are selling so hot this year didn't have any buyer last year. It's all about timing and luck.

Okay, check back soon to read about my Italy trip. I'll have more details (not more pictures 'cuz Mic already got really nice ones) than Mic's and include suggestions for anyone going there in the future. Check back soon. Hopefully I won't wait 'til the end of the year to get it done.