Comments to Funny Inspirational Thoughts
I said I wasn't going to write for awhile, but after forwarding the comments made by that someone on the Funny Inspirational Thought to my Project Manager (person who originally sent this to us) and my Tech Lead, I got over it (can't let someone get to me like that...the intention wasn't to hurt anyone...it's SIMPLY a joke to make ppl laugh...ppl shouldn't take it literally and so seriously...lighten up) . They've asked me to add their comments to my blog.
Project Mgr.: "HAHAHA…some people are so uptight! Still makes me laugh seeing it again…haha...I did note "Not that I’m advocating that you do this" up front..."
Tech Lead: "Oh man – these folks do NOT have a sense of humor! Oh My! I actually printed this out, in bold size 48 Bright Blue, font and have it pasted in front of my home work station (where I work daily). I now see our work life with such a sense of laughter everyday now. Put this on your blog for me. This will surely stir up some non humorous comments. =)"

<< Home