Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Funny Inspirational Thought - DELETED

Due to someone taking this so SERIOUSLY, I have removed this section. It's supposed to be something funny and not to be taken seriously. Who hasn't seem or read some stupid stuff and find it silly at times. There's no need to bring God into this (I'm sure if we're standing in front of God, he'll see that we have no intention of looking down at people and that this is more for fun). I have deleted the comment option because I don't want any more of these comments. This is my blog to put down random things to share w/close friends. If people like it, feel free to read it. If they don't, then don't read it. I'm sorry, but I've been upset with the comments to this section. That's why I haven't touch my blog until today. Unfortunately, I read another comment (worse ever at directing at someone). I'm a strong Christian and I love the people around me. It never cross my mind to look down at people or think one is better than others (all my close friends know that). And I don't think when my Project Manager sent this out to everyone, she had the intention of looking down at anyone (and all of us that read it didn’t take it literally). It's sad that someone has to take this so literally and end up writing something that's so hurtful. I think this person should take their own advice, to "Love others as you wish to be loved thyself", in the future before writing any comments.

Sorry everyone! I won't be updating my blog any time soon…at least until I can get over this...