Radiohead Concert @ the Greek Theatre
For the 2nd time (thank God it was not in a row) I had to miss my friend Connie's birthday party 'cuz of a concert. But this time she didn't miss us much 'cuz she's got Rich now (and I celebrated on another day w/her). ;-) But Mike and I promised each other that we won't keep up this trend 'cuz two yrs. later, it might be the last time Connie celebrates her birthday in the west coast. =( Yes, she and Rich will be moving back to the east coast where they families are.
Two yrs. ago, Mike came along to watch Sarah McLachlan at the Greek Theatre in UC Berkeley. Two yrs. later, I went along to watch Radiohead at the same place. While sitting there, not really listening 'cuz it's not my type of music, I was noticing how different the audiences were at the two concerts (yes, I know they're difference music, but that's not what I mean). You would think 'cuz of Sarah McLachlan's songs, most of the audiences would be girls and somewhat sweet and innocent and Radiohead’s would be more crazy. If you think that way, you are totally WRONG. At Sarah McLachlan's, I saw a lot of ladies kissing and making out (not sure if they were really there for the concert) and people smoking pots. At Radiohead's, it was pretty evenly mixed (guys and girls) and people were behaving really mature (no making out 'cuz people were there for the band) and I didn't smell any pots (Mike said he did a little). This really makes me think twice before going to another concert, especially at the Greek Theatre.

<< Home