Badminton Anyone?
Wow! Last time I played badminton was when I was still in college. I remember I took the class 'cuz I wanted an easy and yet fun class. After all these years, I never thought I would play again, let along buying a racquet (I borrow someone's in college). But after my friend, Tracey, talked about it during my b-day dinner, I got interested again. It's very similar to tennis, which I love, and we can play during winter and rainy days. Only thing is that it costs $$ to play and tennis doesn't.
Tracey warned me about being sore after the 1st day. But when it finally hit, it felt worst. My right arm and leg are the worse. Then, to my surprise, my butt also hurt badly. Hmm...I wonder if it'll help shape our butts...LOL...
I highly suggest people to play (really good exercise). I'm trying to get my friends to join. Mike's trying to get Carlo, his brother, to join 'cuz he played tournaments in high school or college. Mike and I need someone good at it to train us. Tracey and her friends had played for couple of months, so they're more advance. Don't worry, Tracey...we'll get there in no time...or I hope...=P

<< Home