Poker w/the Guys
Never in a million yrs. would I think of playing poker with just the guys (from ppl my age to much older). Definitely didn't think I would be the chip leader for a long while...too bad I got caught in the moment and ended in 2nd place (but I was famous for a while...known as the girl that beat the guys...LOL). I've played poker with friends three times prior and two out of the three times I was 2nd place (never aggressive enough to be 1st place). Since my wonderful honey had been losing, I've only broken even so far to cover his loss. =( Don't worry...he's much better than me with the video poker in Las Vegas...that's where the big money is. =)
FYI...I'm not a gambler (play only $5-10). We were playing with Christian (Mike's cousin), his brother-in-law and Tito Vic's (Christian's dad) friends at Tito Vic's house. It's Tito Vic's birthday, so we drove up to Hercules to celebrate. Last time we saw them was at Maricel's goodbye party, last Sept.

<< Home